tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "LAM Kwun Wa Joseph" <j...@ust.hk>
Subject Cluster nodes create extra sessions on top of the replicated one
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:41:26 GMT
Hi,

I found that in my 4-node TC5.5.5 cluster, whenever I call
request.getSession(true), a session is normally created by the master node
and replicated to all slaves. However, each slave node will mysteriously
create one additional session by its own (not replicated to others, each
with different ID).  Using a SessionListener I saw that the
sessionCreated() methods got called twice, one for the replicated session
and another for the mysterious dummy session.

Any ideas? Is there any debug log for the replication stuff?

Regards,
Joseph Lam