tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antony Paul <antonypau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile and Deploy JSPs - Tomcat 4.0
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:33:46 GMT
The proper way to do this is use the JSPC task to compile  JSP files
to class files and then create url mappings in the web.xml for the
JSPs to class files. The class files are to be deployed in the
WEB-INF/classes directory. The Anto JSPC task(which is same supplied
with Tomcat).
   I think this topic is discussed previously and you can find details
in the archives.

rgds
Antony Paul