tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Warron French" <wfre...@xtria.com>
Subject I don't know what's wrong.
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:22:09 GMT
We have a JBoss application?  That uses .jsp files to interact with a supposedly searchable
database.

Can someone explain to me the concepts behind Tomcat, mod_jk, JBoss, and Apache, and if maybe
I am missing something like the database.

I am running mysqld, but as far as I know... the mysqld isn't supporting ANY websites yet.

Here is my url I am trying to get to work.  I really don't know enough to figure out what
is missing and what I need to be done.

http://www.nrcitcw.org/nrcitcw/SearchCategory.jsp

I can send snippets of my Virtual Host config from my apache server if anyone is willing to
help me.

please.  This is driving me nuts.  It was implemented before I knew it existed.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer
Xtria, LLC