tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Warron French" <wfre...@xtria.com>
Subject j2sdk problems
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:23:30 GMT
I have reviewed the log files to no end on this issue.  I see nothing at all in terms of errors.

The problem is we are running jboss-3.2.5 in conjunction with j2sdk-1.4.1_04 on a Red Hat
Linux 9 system with the 2.4.20-31.9smp kernel and I have had to restart the jboss services.

I have reviewed the /var/log/messages file found nothing in reference to jboss or mod_jk2
or j2sdk.
I reviewed the error_log file for the website under its configuration and found no errors
pointing towards mod_jk2, however there were references to errors involving re-initializing
of SSL, Directory index forbidden by rule: ~/public_html (where tilde is the homedir for the
site)

I also went to look at the /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.log file and there is nothing in it, however,
there was a previous log file from over a week ago (since I rebooted the server and restarted
the service last week).

I don't know where else to look to solve this problem.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer
Xtria, LLC