tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Amit Gupta" <amit.gu...@computerware.co.in>
Subject problem arising because server had jdk 1.4 and I compiled classes with jdk 1.5
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:27:48 GMT
Hi,

I just want to share my experience with you.

I want struggling with web application for 5 days. It was working in local but not virtual
hosting server.

Just few minutes before I came to know reason behind my problem.

1)       I compiled classes with JDK 1.5 and server had jdk 1.4.. Because of this version
difference, classes were failing on hosting server.

2)       My application runs on hosting server when I call from 8080 port but not on 80 port.
I think hosting server is not configured to proxy '*.do' type URLs to tomcat.

Amit Gupta

Mobile: 91-9818052171

Yahoo IM: amitguptainn

MSN IM : amitguptainn