tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dustin <bronco_fan_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question on Database and struts
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:57:33 GMT
This isn't exactly answering your question but...

Check out iBATIS SQL Maps:

http://www.ibatis.com/common/sqlmaps.html

I won't go into how to use it. They have an excellent
manual and tutorial.

It is ridiculously easy to learn and use. Especially
with Struts. Basically, you set up a query in an XML
file, make a call, and it will return the results as a
bean you've created or a list of beans.

My description, I'm sure, does not do this software
justice. It has numerous features. Check it out.
You'll never look back.

Dustin