tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: How to Enable Logging HTTP Requests (Tomcat standalone)?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:50:13 GMT
On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 06:33:19AM -0500, ohaya wrote:
: I was wondering if it's possible to configure a standalone Tomcat to log
: HTTP requests (and posts too, ideally)?  If it is, how do I do this, and
: where does it (Tomcat) log the output to?

1/ please post a *new* message when writing to the list.  Replying to
an old (unrelated) message confuses thread-aware mailers, which makes
your question harder to find (and thus answer).

2/ do you mean a basic web log format, similar to Apache httpd?  Look
into AccessLogVale.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net