tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chirag <csp...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Chirag : SEVERE: Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=/203.192.197.197,port=0,localport=8080] ignored exception: java.net.SocketException: socket closed
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:30:24 GMT
If there was a port Problem then that Problem should
had occured in startup but instead of that it is
starting normally and it throws Exception After the
Server is Accessed

According to me there is SocketException due to some
reason and after that it again tries to gain the
socket but cannot do so and so such Exception is
raised as it has not been properly released

Thanks in advance

Chirag

--- "Caldarale, Charles R"
<Chuck.Caldarale@UNISYS.com> wrote:

> > From: Chirag [mailto:csplrj@yahoo.co.in]
> > Subject: RE: Chirag : SEVERE: Endpoint

ServerSocket[addr=/203.192.197.197,port=0,localport=8080]

=====
 Subscribe to bermudaEmail:  [input]  [input]  Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com