tomcat-users mailing list archives

From migar <micahpeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: sharing apache DocumentRoot with tomcat webapp directory, serving .jsps via mod_jk
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:21:35 GMT
JkAutoAlias does not seem to produce the results that I was looking
for.  I need some way to pass information to Tomcat as part of the

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13

about the particular webapp which this VirtualHost is serving.  The
alias doesn't appear to give Tomcat any info about the Context path of
the webapp (/mywebapp) for example, which would be accessed via:

the.domain.com/mywebapp

in a more straightforward setup.  Tomcat is still looking in the
default webapp (/ROOT) for my jsp page which is really in /mywebapp.
How can I append the context to the JkMount to get Tomcat to look in
the correct location so I dont have to use the URI:

the.domain.com/mywebapp/my.jsp

and use:

the.domain.com/my.jsp

instead?