tomcat-users mailing list archives

From migar <micahpeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: sharing apache DocumentRoot with tomcat webapp directory, serving .jsps via mod_jk
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:49:58 GMT
Well, I must have been using an older mod_jk version perhaps before
this was supported, I guess.... although I am still unclear about
whether the JkAutoAlias should go to Tomcat's webapps directory (where
I have my webapp's context XML definition file located) or if I should
just point it to the actual directory location of my webapp (which is
outside of Tomcat's install directory on the filesystem).   In any
case, at least Apache is accepting the JkAutoAlias now, I think I just
need to complete a few more config steps to get it all going - Tomcat
is still giving a 404 for my .jsp file in the webapp.

Thanks for the help,
Migar