tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chirag <csp...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Chirag: java.net.SocketException: socket closed Endpoint ServerSocket
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:40:48 GMT

This redirectional symbol does not works

I even tried >> instead of > but of no use

Is there any change in configuration which will help me to solve this problem

I mean some change will automcatically log everything happening on the server

Thanks in advance

Chirag

At the dos prompt:

startup  >c:\capout.txt

This will send all output to the file capout.txt No output will show on the screen. Use any
name for the file and you can direct it anywhere you like.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chirag" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>