tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chirag <>
Subject Chirag: Which Version is Stable 5.5.2 Is this Version Stable
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:37:59 GMT
Which is the latest Version which is Stable
I have 5.5.2 version it works properly but the problem is that when I try to access it with
the IP Address then it throws an SocketException and the server hangs
I want that the server should be able to host the site
as it is not accessible on the server it creates a little problem
I had posted the question about this Question about the problem but no solution is available

So thinking of shifting to any other versions
Please give me the latest stable version of Tomcat
Thanks in advance

 Subscribe to bermudaEmail:  [input]  [input]  Browse Archives at

Do you Yahoo!?