tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Zubey" <>
Subject Problems loading mod_jk into apache.
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:13:27 GMT
Hi All.

I downloaded the suse 9.0 pre-made mod_jk module for SuSE 9.0 (i386) and
installed it.

When I try to restart apache with mod_jk, I'm getting an:

Syntax error on line 226 of /etc/httpd/httpd.conf:

Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/ into server:
/usr/lib/apache/ undefined symbol: apr_sockaddr_ip_get

Line 226 in /etc/httpd/httpd.conf contains:

LoadModule mod_jk               /usr/lib/apache/

I've also included the directives:

Include /var/tomcat3/conf/jk/mod_jk.conf-auto

AddModule mod_jk.c

Again, we're using SuSE 9.0 on x86. Let me know if there's more information
I can give.

Any help at all would be really appreciated, I'm thoroughly stumped.

Dan Zubey N7NMD

Network Engineer / Information Security

United Drugs Corporate Office

602.678.1179 x270