tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Mengell <pet...@granada-learning.com>
Subject Re: getting desperate here :)
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:13:44 GMT
Hi,

Are you invalidating the session from TomcatA before you redirect to TomcatB?,
even a redirect should be able to clear the session cookie if you've
invalidated the session.

We do much the same thing sometimes and don't have this problem, the
session.invalidate seems to be the only thing we seem to be doing
differently.

Pete