tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gokul Jeyapaul" <jgk_eni...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re:Can i make Tomcat read my own Deployment Descriptor??
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:03:08 GMT

Sir,
Thanx for your reply.
 I want to replace WEB.XML with my own Deployment descriptor such that the Tomcat engine reads
the XML files and act accordingly.

 Im in the process of developing my own framework for a small Web based application project.

  Like im still in the preparatory phases of analyzing the requirement for the framework when
suddenly i had this doubt.

 Kindly clarify this to me.

 As far as Struts im using "Struts in Action" Just started reading it.

 So please kindly bear with me again if this is silly

Regds,
Gokul