tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sbeam <>
Subject Re: JSTL forEach acting funny
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:45:27 GMT
On Thursday 02 December 2004 08:27 am, Allistair Crossley wrote:
> you mention you changed your server.xml .. that's wrong. i said
web.xml and this will be at
> webapps/yourwebapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

Sorry, I misspoke there. Actually it _was_ web.xml that has the contents
changed as indicated, in the correct location.

Your explanation seems reasonable but as far as I can tell web.xml is
set to trigger 2.4 mode. The opening <web-app> tag now looks exactly
like the one you sent. Also restarted Tomcat just to be sure. Is there
any way to tell from inside the JSP what mode you are in?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message