tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Need Clarification on Tomcat SSL Configuration>....
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:57:34 GMT
On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:14:31AM +0530, raghavendra.raghu@wipro.com
wrote:
: I have configured the Tomcat SSL Port for HTTPS.
: Whenever I access the Web Page the Page Refreshes twice.
: Need Help on this.

Details, details, details:
1/ what are the <Connector/> entries from your Tomcat setup?
   (for those of us who are not clairvoyant)

2/ what version of Tomcat and the JDK do you run?
   (in case you're hitting a known bug in an older version)

3/ What URL(s) do you hit that trigger the behavior?  Do you have
   AccessLogValve and RequestDumperValve configured, such that you
   can see all of the data going back and forth between the client
   and server?

4/ What's in the page itself?
   (This may be a case of Pilot Error)

etc, etc.