tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wick, Daniel" <DPW...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: HP-UX misbehaving AGAIN
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:19:23 GMT
Wendy,

There are also a number of HP recommended tunes you can do the kernal of
HP-UX to improve performance for tomcat & apache httpd - provided you have a
busy system.

Some easy ones are:
maxuprc default=75, recommend 3500
nproc default=(20+8*MAXUSERS), recommend (20+32*MAXUSERS)
max_thread_proc default=64, recommend 2048
dbc_max_pct default=50, recommend 30
dbc_min_pct default=2, recommend 15
tcphashsz = 32000

See HP's site for more detail.