tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: New Babie query - pls pls help me
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:31:20 GMT
Welcome aboard.

The first thing you should do is find yourself a good book or tutorial.
There is a good one here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/appdev/index.html

If you just want a simple servlet example that you can drop into
a running instance of Tomcat and run you can find one here:
http://simple.souther.us

Good Luck
-Ben