tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerome Lacoste <jer...@coffeebreaks.org>
Subject Re: url rewritting: appended ;jsessionid break webapp + appended in wrong places!
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:00:08 GMT
On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 21:15 +0100, Mark Lowe wrote:
> Thats strange, it must think its a url. You your its not c:url rather
> than c:out? Or is there something with the c:out variable name also
> defined in the same page?

Mark,

shame shame shame on me. I was looking at the wrong jsp. Both have a
similar output code and someone (maybe me) put a c:url in the one called
on that page.

I should know better. Never assume the problem is from the other
party.... Thanks for bearing with me on that one.

I've found another potential solution to my jsessionid problem

http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg12437.html

I will try this out...