tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pieter Vandepitte <Pieter.Vandepi...@cc.kuleuven.ac.be>
Subject RE: tomcat 4.1 + default session manager
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:27:02 GMT
Hi,

sorry, that was not what i meant, my fault. What i mean is: can i
change the default session manager in a general way. I don't want to
create a .xml file for each webapp and include a <Manager>
element(just read: i can't, because the application using the tomcat
doesn't allow me to do that)

Kind regards
Pieter