tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Repeating a question I did not get an answer for - from a novice
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:38:18 GMT
there are several different ways to install an app into tomcat,
putting a war file under webapps/ is one way, read the docs to find out the others

Filip

----- Original Message -----
From: "Venkat & Radha Venkataramanan" <Venkats@WarpDriveOnline.Com>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:28 PM
Subject: Repeating a question I did not get an answer for - from a novice

Hello:

I see that the TomCat Manager application is stored in
Tomcat_Install_Dir\Server\Webapps while all other applications are installed
under Tomcat_Install_Dir\Webapps.

Can somebody tell me why? And, since the Admin application is not installed
as part of the Tomcat installation, I would like to know where this
application should be installed.

Thanks.

Venkat