tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Südkamp <michael.suedk...@docware.de>
Subject AW: performance issue with JK und IIS6
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:19:54 GMT
Hi,

In our test environment we tested again the registry tweak described below.
This time we followed the advice to reboot the system rather than just
restart the service (we couldn't do the reboot with our first test in our
production environment).

And surprisingly, method 2 (EnableCopySend) did the trick.

We found references to the link below in other forums which deal with ISAPI
connectors (JRun, PHP).

Our server runs a Windows 2003 Standard Server with all Hotfixes from
Windows Update but not the SP1 release candidate which is already available
for testing.

Best regards

Michael