tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ina Skåre <...@objectplanet.com>
Subject problems with session replication
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:47:47 GMT
Hi,
I'm a newbie to tomcat session replication. I have a web application running on several tomcat
instances (5.0.28) in a clustered environment. Session replication is working as it should
when stopping and restaring a tomcat instance. The member joins the cluster and receives all
mcast messages from the other members. But when stopping and restarting the web application
using tomcat manager without stopping tomcat itself, the new cluster member is not rejoining
the cluster at all and receives no session state or mcast messages. What can be the problem.
It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you!
Ina