tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael S├╝dkamp <michael.suedk...@docware.de>
Subject AW: performance issue with JK und IIS6
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:47:27 GMT
Thank you!

The user in your link described a problem related to IE but not with other
HTTP clients. I didn't mention that in our case the problem is not related
to a specific HTTP client.

Anyway I grabbed and applied the MS Hotfix and made the registry tweaks. But
that didn't help at all.

Would it be helpful for some JK developer to get Etherreal logs or the like
for further investigation? I cannot really see any differences between a
fast and a slow transmission apart from the fact that the transmission time
is a few seconds in one case and 10 minutes in the other case.

Michael