tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andoni <andonil...@eurokom.ie>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.5-alpha Released
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:42:55 GMT
Hi,

I wanted answers to some bits and others were a bit of "point-making".

I think Yoav has answered most of my questions though except:

Does the full standard Tomcat package contain the Deployer? I know it
doesn't contain the Admin app. but not sure about the deployer.

Glad to hear you are working on the Docs. I am always eager to help in that
area if you need any. Just let me know.

Andoni.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Crossley@QAS.com>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.jakarta.tomcat.user
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 4:22 PM
Subject: RE: [ANN] Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.5-alpha Released

Hi Andoni,

The docs have sections on Deployer and Admin, not sure about Embedded.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/index.html

I know what you mean, and I am currently working on complete new
documentation set for some of these missing areas (although you may find
that someone says they are on a wiki somewhere).

Watch this space ... did you actually want answers or were you making a
point? ;)

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software