tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael S├╝dkamp <michael.suedk...@docware.de>
Subject performance issue with JK und IIS6
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:32:23 GMT
Hi,

We have a strange performance issue with Tomcat 4.1.30, JK1, IIS6 (Windows
2003 Server).
I placed a big file (20 MB) into a Tomcat web-app root and downloaded it on
some clients with "save link as".

On certain clients the download rate is about 50 KB/s if the file is
accessed via IIS and the JK connector, although there is a 100 MB network
connection. If these clients download the file directly from IIS root, it's
fast.

On other clients the download is fast for both access methods.

The client OSs are Windows 2000 and XP.

I also tried to use a new JK connector (1.2.6).

Do you have any ideas?

Michael