tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Søren Blidorf <so...@blidorf.dk>
Subject REALM and Tomcat 5 problems
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:37:29 GMT
I have setup my realm as I am used to on tomcat 4, but now I get the following error:

type Status report

message The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue
you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open
your browser

description The client did not produce a request within the time that the server was prepared
to wait (The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue
you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open
your browser).

My realm is like this:

        <Context path="/xxxx" docBase="xxxx" debug="99" reloadable="true" >
         <Realm  name="MYRealm" className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"
         debug="99" driverName="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"
         connectionURL="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://LAPTOP;DatabaseName=xxxx;ProgramName=xxxx;SelectMethod=cursor"

         connectionName="xxxx" connectionPassword="xx" userTable="users" userNameCol="username"
userCredCol="password" userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="rolename" />
        </Context>

Any help or hints is greatly appriciated.

Soren