tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Behrens" <...@diekleinedomain.de>
Subject RE: strange tomcat Behavior need urgent help.
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:38:42 GMT
Hi Krishnakant,

I think there was a problem with MySQL connections after a certain amount of
time. I am assume that you have defined a Datasource within TC and are using
a connection pool for the connection. If not, I would highly recommend doing
so, especially since your problem could be related to not having a
connection pool. If you do have all of the above I would try adding the
following parameters to your ressource