tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <Larry.Mead...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Re: secure jsp using web.xml in tomcat 5.0.19
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:27:56 GMT
You told tomcat to only allow post and get access to your jsp files.

Uhh, that is about all you can possibly allow.

What are you trying to do?

>>> kulkarni_ash1312@yahoo.com 11/17/2004 3:06:18 PM >>>

Hi
I want to secure all my jsp in my web application,
I added following security constraint in my web.xml
file, but some how seems it does not work
<security-constraint>
 <web-resource-collection>
  <web-resource-name>Block Access to jsp files</web-resource-name>
  <description>This is to block access to all jsp files</description>
  <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
  <http-method>POST</http-method>
  <http-method>GET</http-method>
 </web-resource-collection>