tomcat-users mailing list archives

From José Luis <joseluisrodrig...@generagroup.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.4 dont see Servlets in my app
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:11:37 GMT
Hi all,
	this is the exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: La Clase nucleo.PagoVodafone no es un
Servlet

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
)
	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:825)

ction(Http11Protocol.java:731)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
a:526)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
rkerThread.java:80)

a:684)
	java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Mail includes my web.xml. When i try to change display-name or description
of web.xml, tomcat shows that Servlet is not available.