tomcat-users mailing list archives

From birendar.wald...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.4 dont see Servlets in my app
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:27:06 GMT

Have you registered the servlet correctly  in web.xml?

Birendar Singh Waldiya
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: birendar.waldiya@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

José Luis <joseluisrodriguez@generagroup.com>
11/17/2004 03:44 PM

Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"Tomcat Group" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Tomcat 5.5.4 dont see Servlets in my app

Hi all,
                 I have one web application with some servlets running in
Tomcat 4.1.18 and
now i would like  to run it in tomcat 5.5.4. I have installed tomcat 5.5.4
and runs without problems. Deploy all application including my
application.
But when i try to request my servlets, tomcat fail and show an error
exception saying: Class <one of my servlets> isnt a Servlet.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks to all.

---

ForwardSourceID:NT000041CE

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message is intended only and solely for the
addressed individual or entity indicated in this message and for the exclusive use of the
said addressed individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
of the message to such person) and may contain legally privileged and confidential information
belonging to Tata Consultancy Services Limited. It must not be printed, read, copied, disclosed,
forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever manner) by any person other than the addressee.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful
act and can possibly attract legal action, civil and/or criminal. The contents of this message
need not necessarily reflect or endorse the views of Tata Consultancy Services limited on
any subject matter.
  Any action taken or omitted to be taken based on this message is entirely at your risk and
neither the originator of this message nor Tata Consultancy Services Limited takes any responsibility
or liability towards the same. Opinions, conclusions and any other information contained in
this message that do not relate to the official business of Tata Consultancy Services limited
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Tata Consultancy Services Limited or
any affiliate of Tata Consultancy Services Limited. If you have received this message in error,
 you should destroy this message and may please notify the sender by e-mail.
 Thank you.