tomcat-users mailing list archives

From birendar.wald...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Strange Problem!: Connection time out while using URLConnection connect method
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:12:54 GMT

Is this somthing related to external Ip and Internal ip
if you are behind the firewall...

Birendar Singh Waldiya
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: birendar.waldiya@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

vignesh@mymcsb.com
11/18/2004 03:06 PM

Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc

Subject
Strange Problem!: Connection time out while using URLConnection connect
method

Hi All,

I am posting this again. Please help.

Thanks.