tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Server.xml optimization question.
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:51:10 GMT
Hi,

I have got the following connector in my server.xml file:

     <Connector port="9090"
                maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
maxSpareThreads="75"
                enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
                debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
                disableUploadTimeout="true" />

I am trying to do some performance tune up and would like to see the
effects of changing values of the attributes above. Are there any
comprehensive webpages, documents regarding how to optimize the
performance of your webapp by tweaking the server.xml parameters
available somewhere?

Thanks.