tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gibson, Danny" <danny.gib...@cingular.com>
Subject mod_jk.so for HP-UX 11.11
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:01:29 GMT
Hello All,

Can someone put me out of my misery?  I have attempted to build the
mod_jk.so for Apache 1.3.33 on HP-UX 11.11 multiple times and failing
miserable.  I have tried with multiple versions of the src but they ALL
continue to fail on line 22 of the apache13/Makefile referencing the
following during the make:

# make
No suffix list.
Making all in common --- This runs but errors after performing the make to
the apache-1.3 Makefile
Making all in apache-1.3
Make: line 22: syntax error.  Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Line 21 -  JK_DIR := ..
Line 22 -  BUILD_DIR = ${JK_DIR}/../build/jk/apache13

I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work but alas, I am
obviously not smart enough to figure it out.
Does someone have it already built that I could sponge off of in an attempt
to get it working for I retire?

Thanks In Advance,
Danny