tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Re: JAVA_OPTS
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:11:37 GMT
I do not know what VM you are using. If you are using Windows and have
tomcat as a service on there you will have to specify the -server
option in the registry. If you are using  Mac OS X you can specify it
in the JAVA_OPTS

As far as what the -server option will do for you , that depends on
your VM vendor.