tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkat Reddy Valluri" <venk...@quinnfable.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.27 ana apache 2.0.47 with mod_jk
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:19:05 GMT
But it worked with tomcat 4.0.4 with out using any package
   Do you think is there nat option to set for this

Thks
--Venkat

-----Original Message-----
From:	Phillip Qin [mailto:Phillip.Qin@shareowner.com]
Sent:	Mon 11/15/2004 4:15 PM
To:	'Tomcat Users List'
Subject:	RE: Tomcat 4.1.27 ana apache 2.0.47 with mod_jk
I think you have to use package.

-----Original Message-----
From: Venkat Reddy Valluri [mailto:venkatv@quinnfable.com]
Sent: November 15, 2004 4:04 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat 4.1.27 ana apache 2.0.47 with mod_jk

Hi
   I installed tomcat4.1.27 apache 2.0.47 on two diffrenet servers with
mod_jk(ajp13)
   when I try to execute jsp's they processed  fine with tomcat.   But one
of my jsp's having a import(<%@page import ="Test"%>) of one java
class(Test.java) which is not included in any package( I mean it is not
having a package name. i.e dierectly placed under the root directory).  Here
I am getting compilation error saying that it is expecting Test.;
    THe same jsp processed fine with tomcat 4.0.4, apache 2.0.40 with mod_jk

Can you please xplain me Why it is bahaving like this

Thks
--Venkat

!DSPAM:419919cd57631768811543!