tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkat Reddy Valluri" <venk...@quinnfable.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.27 ana apache 2.0.47 with mod_jk
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:04:07 GMT
Hi
   I installed tomcat4.1.27 apache 2.0.47 on two diffrenet servers with mod_jk(ajp13)
   when I try to execute jsp's they processed  fine with tomcat.   But one of my jsp's having
a import(<%@page import ="Test"%>) of one java class(Test.java) which is not included
in any package( I mean it is not having a package name. i.e dierectly placed under the root
directory).  Here I am getting compilation error saying that it is expecting Test.;
    THe same jsp processed fine with tomcat 4.0.4, apache 2.0.40 with mod_jk

Can you please xplain me Why it is bahaving like this

Thks
--Venkat