tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Didier McGillis" <codesmo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Virtual Hosting Questions
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:12:06 GMT
I did something similar with mine.  I have a server on an intranet.  I have
my host file setup with names that point to the same ip address.  apache is
setup with virtual host, each virtual host represents a name (dev1, dev2,
qa, stage) something like that.  worker2.properties file has those names
defined seperatly, server.xml has those names in each host area (they are
setup as seperate tomcat instances).