tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <>
Subject Re: WebDAV-Servlet with Contexts different from FileDirContext
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:10:56 GMT
Looking into this further, couldn't proppatch be implemented properly?
I know the file dir context does not support setting of attributes,
but there are other dir contexts imaginable that do, right?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:23:49 +0100, Oliver Zeigermann
<> wrote:
> Folks,
> I am just reviewing Tomcat's WebDAV servlet and have even run Slide's
> WebDAV testsuite against it - many tests work :) I really like the
> brevity!
> I understand the default context used is FileDirContext, right? I am
> no Tomcat expert, so maybe this is a stupid question, but is it
> actually possible to use a different context possibly accessing a
> system in a more complicated way? Has anybody tried this already?
> Thanks in advance,
> Oliver

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: