tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Ordering loading order of webapps
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:11:05 GMT

Hi,

>the components of my application.  Thus I'm not sure Tapestry would
>help -I'll have a closer look at it anyway.

I didn't mean Tapestry, I meant HiveMind.  My bad.

>*Order of load for Resources can be configured in tomcat? how?

Cannot be configured.  I didn't mean to imply otherwise, and I apologize
if I was not clear in my original message.

To have resources talk to each other, one way would be via your own
resource factory, which Tomcat does let you do quite easily.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com