tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: org.apache.catalina.connector.Request
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:18:29 GMT

It depends on your Tomcat version.

For 5.0.28, that class isn't around.  In server/lib, you have:
org.apache.coyote.Request (in tomcat-coyote.jar),
org.apache.catalina.Request, org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade, org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteRequest
(in its fa├žade), and a couple of related classes, all in catalina.jar.

Yoav Shapira

View raw message