tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Requirements?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:50:28 GMT

Hi,
It's not as much the hardware itself (probably) as what else is running,
and the load experienced by the app.  This box is puny.  Nothing else
should be running, and even then unless your app is very light only a
small concurrent load could probably be handled well.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com