tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: question about Realm's scope
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:40:33 GMT

Hi,
Realms can be defined at the Engine, Host, of Context level.  If they're
at the Context level, they will apply only to that webapp, so
re-authentication will be required.  At the Host level, no
re-authentication will be needed if the second webapp is in the same
Host.  Same concept for the Engine.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com