tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Sessions on restart
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:14:43 GMT

Hi,

>Now when tomcat restarts, the sessions persist OK but I have no way of
>knowing the list of active sessions.

There will be an activation event for each session restored from disk.
If your listener implemented HttpSessionActivationListener, you'd get
this event.  By monitoring session creation, activation, passivation,
and destruction, you will be able to maintain the list of active
sessions.

>I am sure that in the 4.0.x days, sessionCreated was called on restart
for >all the persisted sessions. That doesn't seem to be happening with
5.0.28.

This behavior was a bug if it indeed existed.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com