tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Problem With Tomcat and NT service
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:18:54 GMT

Hi,
You can "change the base directory" by changing the location from which you start the server,
on some operating systems.  On others, this doesn't matter.  Which is of course the problem
with relying on a concept like base directory, or current working directory, as part of your
design.  It's poor design that lacks in portability: change it.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com