tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: What worke on 4.1.27 fails of 4.1.31
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:38:08 GMT

Hi,
Make sure you only have one version of the servlet API jar in your
classpath.  It should be in $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib -- make sure
there's only one there.  Further, make sure you don't have any servlet
JARs in your WEB-INF/lib directory.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpSession;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V