tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat server.xml configuration
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:29:37 GMT

Hi,

>Can you share a production Tomcat 4 server.xml file so that I can learn
>from it?

No, I can't, for two reasons.  One, I don't use Tomcat 4 in production
any more (and haven't for a long time now).  And two, even if I did it'd
be confidential and belonging to the company for which I configured
Tomcat, so I wouldn't be able to post it on a public forum like this
one.

If you want troubleshooting help, you need to be more specific than just
saying your configuration doesn't work.  A more specific subject would
also attract more attention on the mailing list.

Yoav