tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 5.0 service boot
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:03:14 GMT

Hi,
You need to go into the Windows Registry and look where the Tomcat
service is defined.  (I don't remember the exact key offhand).  There
you can add classpath and other JVM instructions as registry values that
are passed to the service.  On recent Tomcat versions, the service
installer can be used to configure the service as well with these
parameters, so you don't have to edit the registry by hand.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com