tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Where to put bean classes
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:26:24 GMT

Hi,
You should read a book or tutorial on web application development when you get a chance ;)
 Tomcat has one called "First Webapp" or something like that in its docs.

Put your beans in a package (e.g. com.mycompany) when developing them.  When deploying your
webapp, either put the compiled bean class files under WEB-INF/classes(/com/mycompany...)
or put them in a jar in your WEB-INF/lib directory.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com